You asked. We listened. Introducing the latest edition to the Striiv team: Striiv Activity Tracker 2.0 Tired of random crashes and glitches? Of the […]
I used to have one of those race car metabolisms that annoy sensible people. I could eat a pepperoni & sausage pizza every day of […]
The following blog was written by Corey Emmons a Striiv customer. ——————— For your reading pleasure… I am a retired veteran who has a full […]
Dear Striiv, After a recent illness and surgery I was looking for something to help me get back into shape. The Striiv sounded like something […]
We have asked several of our beta testers to share some thoughts about their experience with Striiv. Gavin is our first Beta Tester blog to […]
Holy Family Regional School Rochester Hills, Michigan We can’t wait to get started! As spring arrives with sunshine and warm weather, I am thrilled that […]
Back in March I was growing very disheartened with how sluggish and beat I was feeling all of the time. I could not keep up […]
Welcome to Striiv! We are so glad you are here. Striiv started with a vision. That fitness should be fun and that it should fit […]
- @runner23gurl Dear Secilia, any text from Striiv is being sent specifically by your friend from their phone asking you to join Striiv.
- @eightbitsoul We did remove the USB Wall Charger from the Basic bundle, if you would like please contact Support and we will send you one.
- @milleja46 To confirm you are running iOS 6?
- @brave197 The Striiv Play requires Bluetooth 4.0 LE which is available in iPhone 4s and iPhone 5.
- @pokerkitty To encourage you to try all the levels of challenges each day you get a 4 Easy, 4 Medium and 8 Hard challenges.