Your device responds to several different finger motions.
- Double-tap the screen to turn your device on. (Having trouble? Try tapping the side of the screen until you get used to it. Still having trouble? Hold your wrist still for 5 seconds before trying again.)
- Swipe the screen to scroll through different screens. You can swipe in both directions.
- Tap to select.
To charge your device, connect it to your computer using the charging cradle and USB cable.
If you are having problems connecting your device to your app, please try the following. Make sure:
- Your WIFI or mobile data is on
- Your Bluetooth is on
- With your device plugged in and charging, try to connect
- Force Quit the Boots Activity Tracker app
- Turn Bluetooth off and on
- Restart your phone
Your wristband is one size fits all, but if you wish to trim off the excess, you can do so carefully with a sharp pair of scissors.
We recommend cutting off one section at a time though- once you cut your band you can’t make it any longer!
Watch the video tutorial here
To change your goals:
- From the Boots Activity Tracker app home screen tap on the ‘Menu’.
- Tap on 'Goals'.
- Tap on the number you wish to change.
- Enter the new value, then press 'Done'
You can personalise the app by rearranging the order your goals are displayed in. Tap and hold down on the tile you want to move, then drag and drop it.
To put your device in sleep mode there are two options:
From the app:
- Sync with the app, then tap on the sleep mode bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the moon icon to start the clock.
- Once you wake up, sync your device again (double-tap) and turn the moon off.
From your device:
Swipe to the ‘apps’ screen, tap on the moon icon. You will see this screen:
Tap on the check mark to start sleep mode.
When you want to turn sleep mode off, double-tap the screen and you will see a sleep timer.
Swipe the screen to see:
Tap on the icon to exit sleep mode.
Did you forget to turn sleep mode off? We’ve programmed your device to automatically exit sleep mode once you walk more than 200 steps.
Battery life varies greatly depending on your usage. But if you feel your battery isn’t lasting as long as it usually does, we recommend the following:
- Let your battery drain completely- this means the screen won’t turn on at all, and when you plug it in to charge, you will see the logo, followed by a 1% battery charge indicator.
- Plug your device in to charge
- Charge to 100% (approximately 90 minutes)